Saturday 30 August 2014

Top Ten Jokes - Edinburgh Fringe 2014 (PG) - As judged by digital TV channel Dave

1) "I've decided to sell my Hoover... well, it was just collecting dust" - Tim Vine.
2) "I've written a joke about a fat badger, but I couldn't fit it into my set" - Masai Graham.
3) "Always leave them wanting more, my uncle used to say to me. Which is why he lost his job in disaster relief" - Mark Watson.
4) "I was given some Sudoku toilet paper. It didn't work. You could only fill it in with number ones and number twos" - Bec Hill.
5) "I wanted to do a show about feminism. But my husband wouldn't let me" - Ria Lina.
6) "Money can't buy you happiness? Well, check this out, I bought myself a Happy Meal" - Paul F Taylor.
7) "Scotland had oil, but it's running out thanks to all that deep frying" - Scott Capurro.
8) "I forgot my inflatable Michael Gove, which is a shame 'cause halfway through he disappears up his own arsehole." – Kevin Day
9) "I've been married for 10 years, I haven't made a decision for seven" - Jason Cook.
10) "This show is about perception and perspective. But it depends how you look at it" - Felicity Ward.
(Note: In the BBC report of this list they edited out number 8).)
Other Years:

“A man walks into a bar” joke

  “A man walks into a bar” joke A lot of jokes start with this sentence. Then the joke continues with a little story about a man in a bar. B...